Textile, Paper, Food, Industry Used gas fired steam boilers for
Structure:Wet Back Fire Tube Three Pass
Rated Steam Capacity:1-25 ton/hr
Rated Steam Pressure:0.7/1.0/1.25/1.6/2.5 Mpa
Rated Steam Temperature:170/184/194/204/225 C
Application:Textile Mill,Food and Beverage,Chemical,Medicine,Light
Industry,Rubber,Printing and Dyeing Plant,Paper Mill,Wood
Processing,Garment and Laundry etc.
1. WNS series fuel gas boiler adopts the international popular
three-return structure, and the combustion chamber has a large
volume design to make combustion more complete.
2. The advanced corrugated furnace structure is adopted, which not
only increases the heat transfer area, but also satisfies the free
expansion of the furnace after being heated.
3. The pipe adopts a thread structure to enhance the heat transfer
4. The boiler adopts a wet-back structure, and the full-flange butt
weld is high in reliability and low in maintenance cost.
5, the design of the rear view device, easy to observe the burning
6, design over-temperature, over-pressure, water shortage, leak
detection, flameout and other protection functions, boiler
operation is safe and reliable.
7. The boiler is packaged in three forms: color pattern plate,
mirror stainless steel or matt stainless steel. The appearance is
beautiful and generous.
8. Configure imported burners with good self-control performance to
achieve fully automated operation.
9. WNS series fuel gas boilers have high thermal efficiency, stable
output and strong load adaptability.
|Light oil (Kg/h)||Natural gas (Nm³/h)|
|Note: Parameter is for reference only, we can design the boilers
based on customers’ needs|
Natural gas fired steam boiler is being widely used in hospitals,
schools, textile mills, garment factories, large supermarket,
garment factories, dyeing factory, hotel, dining room, dining room,
swimming pool, food factory, beverage factory, soy products, meat
products factory, cannery, brewery, pharmaceutical factory, packing
plants, building materials factory, paint factory and other places
of the enterprises and institutions