300℃ 50 KW Oil Temperature Control Unit And Hot Transfer Fluid /
For Mixers And Wood Presses
KEOT Mold Temperature Control Units (TCU) are used to preheat a process to the
desired operating temperature by engaging the unit's electric immersion heater and recalculating the oil in the system
MAX temperature:300℃ power of heating:50KW
Offered with a pumping capacity of large GPM; single, dual, or
triple zone configurations; and varying heating capacities, KASSEL
can match a system to meet your temperature control processing requirements. These
systems feature the latest control technology, unique design
philosophies, and unmatched electrical/safety standards to ensure
precise process fluid temperature control.
Chemical engineering, rubber, plastic, building, coating, paper
rolling, food, pharmacy, packing
Heat power (KW)
Max pump flow M³/H
Alert function: pump reversal/oil shortage/overheating/overload/oil
1. The unit design is compact, economical, efficient and basically
2. Rapid heating and cooling. Temperature kept stable at all times.
3. P.I.D. multi-stage temperature control system can maintain a
mould temperature with accuracy of ±1°C.
4. Adopts high efficiency oil cycle pump, which can meet the
demands of temperature control for precise moulds and mould loop
with minor diameter to achieve precise temperature control and high
efficient heat exchange.
5. Pump inside adopts stainless steel to avoid explosion.